To redeem promotion, a minimum of $60.00 value must be added to cart with code NOSTRINGSATTACHED. Once the $60.00 value and code threshold is met the Free No Big Commitment Pack will be automatically added to your cart. Promotion available from 9:00am Friday 3rd September 2021 until Thursday 30th September 2021 11:59pm AEST. All orders placed between 04/09 – 07/09 will be dispatched from 08/09 and onwards. Promotion cannot be applied post check out or to previous orders. No rainchecks. While stocks last. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Available on Australian orders only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promoter is Damn Good Beauty T/A Biology Smart Skincare ABN 63 146 098 571 of 4-6 Meeks Road, Marrickville NSW 2204.
- The competition will commence on 26/08/2021 and conclude on 15/09/2021 (the “Competition Period”);
- Competition is open to Australia residents only, aged 18yrs and over (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors, officers, management, employees, and immediate family members of the Promoter, Agencies or entities (including participating outlets) associated with the competition may not participate.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- West Hotel (2-night stay for 2 people, with a dining experience at Solander Dining & Bar). This prize is subject to the following hotel terms and conditions. Hotel stay is subject to availability. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, is not transferrable by the winner, and cannot be onward sold. Unused F&B credits during the winner’s stay will be forfeited. Dates of stay can be changed up to 24 hours prior to the date of arrival (6PM AEST).
- $200 AUD (recommended retail price as promoted on www.biologyskin.com.au) worth of Biology Smart Skincare products
- $250 AUD Qantas Gift Voucher. This voucher is subject to full terms and conditions of Qantas. Full terms and conditions of the use of the voucher can be found at https://www.qantas.com/au/en/book-a-trip/gift-vouchers.html. Biology Smart skincare is not responsible for the terms and conditions subjected by Qantas and relinquish all responsibility of the voucher to competition winner when the voucher is provided. Any additional associated costs are the competition winners responsibility only and by entering this competition, accept this responsibility,
- $150 AUD Visa gift card. This gift card is subject to full terms and conditions of Visa. Full terms and conditions of the use of the voucher can be found at https://www.visa.com.au/support/consumer/visa-rules.html. Biology Smart skincare is not responsible for the terms and conditions subjected by Visa and relinquish all responsibility of the voucher to competition winner when the voucher is provided. Any additional associated costs are the competition winners responsibility only and by entering this competition, accept this responsibility,
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term in these Conditions of Entry, all prizes (and individual element of each prize) must be taken as and when specified by the Promotor or they will be forfeited in its entirety with no replacement. The prize values are correct at the date of preparing these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is not responsible for the change in prize value and you agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide a replacement item of equal or higher value subject to any necessary approval by the relevant state/territory authorities.
- If you are the recipient of a prize, you must take part in all publicity, photography and any other promotional activity as determined by the Promoter without compensation. You further consent to the Promoter using your name and image only in any promotional or advertising activity.
How to Enter
- Eligible Entrants must have a current Instagram account and follow the entry instructions in these Conditions of Entry.
- An Eligible Entrant must have their tagged friend(s) follow all three relevant accounts as per the Conditions of Entry.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition multiple times only within the Competition Period.
- Any incomplete, misdirected, delayed, lost, misplaced, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter will not be liable for your failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries are deemed to be entered at the time the Promoter receives the Qualifying Entry.
The Prize Draw
- Each prize draw shall be conducted using a randomised, non-computerised selection method at the Promoter’s Address. If necessary, an independent witness will be arranged to witness the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be conducted on 16thSeptember 2021 at random and the winner will be contacted immediately after by Instagram Direct Message.
- In the event a prize is forfeited or not claimed by an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize by carrying out a further prize draw on 22nd September 2021 and will notify the new winner on the same day.
The Prize Winner
- In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter:-
- agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
- The winner of the Prize must be available to collect the prize from the Promoter’s business address. In the event the Prize winner is located outside of the business address, the Prize winner must provide a valid postal address for the prize to be sent to via Australia Post Express Shipping. The promoter is not responsible for the delivery of the prize once it is shipping through Australia Post.
- The Prize winner is responsible for all associated costs of winning the Prize. The Prize winner will forfeit the Prize if they are unable to comply with this requirement.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or other goods or services, and it cannot be transferred consented to by the Promoter at its absolute discretion.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts all associated terms and conditions imposed by the hotel and/or vendor of the Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final and will not enter into any negotiation or discussion as to its decisions.
- The Promoter reserves its right to cancel or amend the promotion or to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control subject to applicable state lottery and gaming laws.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes, or modifies any consumer rights under any applicable statute.
- Subject to the previous clause, the Promoter and the agencies and companies association with this competition are not liable (including but not limited to negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special, consequential, or loss of profits), expenses, damages, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or the use or enjoyment of any prize or part thereof except for any liability which cannot be excluded under statute (in which case it is limited to the greatest allowed by law).
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an Eligible Entrant’s participation in this competition, cancel or suspend a prize or other cease to provide any prize to a winner if the winner is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes
Privacy and Personal Information
- The personal information Eligible Entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
- how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information.
- how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
- The Promoter is not affiliated and is not an agent of Facebook.
COVID-19 Delivery update via Austpost Our Dispatch Team are working in a timely manner to ensure customer orders are dispatched, whilst following strict health guidelines imposed during this time. Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia during government restrictions on non-essential activity however delays are being experienced. Domestic deliveries will automatically default to ‘Authority to Leave’ and left in a safe place on your premises, or taken to the local Post Office should the driver deem there is nowhere safe to leave a parcel. You will be notified of the delivery and location of your item via the email address provided at time of ordering. Deliveries to Victoria, Queensland and WA are currently experiencing extensive delays due to boarder closures and lockdown restrictions. Australia Post have advised to allow up 10 – 12 extra business days than usual for parcels to arrive. For the most recent COVID updates please visit the Australia Post website. International delivery delays are expected and Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible. However due to the ever-changing situation, delays may occur in all destination countries. Some international postal services have been suspended to certain countries. Please visit the Australia Post Coronavirus: International updates page for the latest advice on international deliveries. For a full list please see here We thank you for your patience and understanding.
COVID-19 Delivery update via Austpost
Our Dispatch Team are working in a timely manner to ensure customer orders are dispatched, whilst following strict health guidelines imposed during this time. Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia during government restrictions on non-essential activity however delays are being experienced. Domestic deliveries will automatically default to ‘Authority to Leave’ and left in a safe place on your premises, or taken to the local Post Office should the driver deem there is nowhere safe to leave a parcel. You will be notified of the delivery and location of your item via the email address provided at time of ordering.
Deliveries to Victoria, Queensland and WA are currently experiencing extensive delays due to boarder closures and lockdown restrictions. Australia Post have advised to allow up 10 – 12 extra business days than usual for parcels to arrive. For the most recent COVID updates please visit the Australia Post website.
International delivery delays are expected and Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible. However due to the ever-changing situation, delays may occur in all destination countries.
Some international postal services have been suspended to certain countries. Please visit the Australia Post Coronavirus: International updates page for the latest advice on international deliveries. For a full list please see here
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order or have made an incorrect purchase, that’s ok – you have up to 14 days from the date of purchase to return your product, subject to the below.
Only items purchased on the Biology Smart Skincare website can be returned to biologyskin.com for refund or exchange.
If you haven’t used the product, we’ll exchange it, or refund you in full using the same method of payment as your initial purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
If you’ve used less than 10% of the product, we’ll only offer a product exchange. If you’ve used more than 10% of the product, no refund or exchange can be given.
We can’t exchange or refund gift vouchers or promotional items.
If you have received an incorrect order please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you can with your order number and details of the incorrect or damaged product.
Complimentary samples can be selected with every paid order.
Customers MUST select samples during checkout and MUST select [ADD TO CART/ADD GIFT] for the complimentary samples to be added to their order. Complimentary samples are not added automatically. If there are no complimentary samples selected at the time of the order received the order will be processed without.
-We cannot add complimentary samples once an order has been placed and payment accepted.
-We cannot guarantee complimentary samples will be available to be sent by our warehouse
-We cannot guarantee that the sample of choice will be available at time of packing
-We reserve the right to change the sample choice dependent on availability and reserve the right not to provide a complimentary sample.
-Complimentary samples will not be available during peak promotional periods
-Complimentary samples will not be sent out to customers after an order has been sent.
-Complimentary samples are not available with Gift Voucher purchases.
-Only 2 samples per transaction, and the same product cannot be selected twice. NOTE: there must be at least 1 paid product in your basket for free samples to be applicable.
*Free when you spend $50 or $9.95 flat rate for all orders under $50
- We send our packages with Australia Post
- Delivered within 5 working days* (Metro)
- Delivered within 7 working days* (rest of Australia)
- Select standard shipping at checkout
EXPRESS SHIPPING via Australia Post
$15.00 flat rate Australia wide
- We send our Express packages with Australia Post
- Delivered within 3 working days* (Metro)
- Delivered within 4 working days* (rest of Australia)
- Select express shipping at checkout
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 business days, however delay’s my be experienced during peak promotional periods and with COVID-19 Restrictions
Returned to Sender
Should a parcel be returned to Biology due to any of the following reasons we are happy to arrange a redelivery:
• An incorrect, incomplete or insufficient address provided by the recipient
• The parcel is not collected from the Post Office
• The parcel is rejected
A charge of AUD$9.95 will apply and your order sent via regular post.
International – Please visit the COVID-19 UPDATE section for a list of countries where shipping is currently suspended. Delivery times below may differ due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Biology Smart Skincare is proud to offer international delivery to our overseas customers. NOTE: we do not ship to Europe (including UK).
NEW ZEALAND: $30 AUD flat rate for all orders. Please allow 5 – 7 working days for delivery.
ASIA & PACIFIC: $40 AUD flat rate for all orders. Please allow 6 – 10 working days for delivery.
NORTH AMERICA: $39 AUD flat rate for all orders.. Please allow 6 – 10 working days for delivery.
SOUTH AMERICA: (excluding Peru) $45 AUD flat rate for all orders. Please allow 6 – 10 working days for delivery.
AFRICA: $45 AUD flat rate for all orders. Please allow 6 – 10 working days for delivery.
EUROPE (NON EU/UK*): $45 AUD flat rate for all orders. Please allow 6 – 10 working days for delivery. *Albania, Armenia. Belarus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Lechtenstein, Macedonia, Norway, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and Vatican City State. *We are unable to ship to the EU/UK at this time.
Parcels are delivered by trackable international express courier.
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties applied by the destination country and it is important to note that there are some restrictions and limitations imposed by certain Customs Authorities. It is advised to contact your local customs office for any information on what these charges, limitations and restrictions may be. Any additional charges (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the delivery recipient.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value and status of each parcel. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a gift for export purposes.
If you decline to pay the applicable taxes and duties and your order is returned for this reason, or due to the total order exceeding limitations and restrictions, initial shipping costs will not be refunded.
Delivery of International Orders
A signature is required for international deliveries and it is the sole responsibility of the receiver to provide an address where someone will be available to receive and sign for the parcel. Please note that international couriers will NOT leave a parcel unattended.
Should a parcel be returned to Biology Smart Skin due to any of the following reasons, and a re-delivery requested by the recipient, a fee of AUD$40 will apply:
- Multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts
- Incorrect or incomplete address is provided
- Failure by recipient to contact the delivery service in their receiving country to arrange a re-delivery
- If the parcel remains unclaimed by the recipient or,
- Failure to pay duties/taxes applicable to the receiving country
Should a refund be requested due to any of the above reasons for the return, the initial shipping charge will not be refunded.
Tracking details are forwarded to the email address provided at time of ordering (be sure to check your junk/spam folder).
It is the responsibility of the recipient to monitor the tracking of the parcel. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require further details regarding your order or its delivery.
All orders and applicable shipping costs are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal and AfterPay.
All prices are quoted in AUD ($) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Shop Now, Buy Online & have your products delivered now and you pay later in four (4) fortnightly payments interest free*. Simply select Afterpay as you form of payment method during checkout.
Please see Afterpay.com.au for further detail and full Afterpay terms & conditions
Any changes made to this policy will be maintained and be visible from this website.
Biology Smart Skincare collects personal data for the sole purpose of processing your order and to provide updates of upcoming new products and launches via a newsletter. You have the option of not subscribing to the newsletter should you wish to do so.
We will never sell or provide these details to any third party organization without your written consent. You will not receive any unsolicited mail as a result of you ordering from Biology Smart Skincare.
By submitting information to Biology Smart Skincare you consent to the collection and use of this information by Biology Smart Skincare and Australia Post in the fulfillment of your order.
Information provided by you to Biology Smart Skincare when placing an order or registering on our website includes:
• Delivery Address
• Phone Number
• Email address
• Payment Information
The Biology Smart Skincare website has been designed to protect any personal information collected online from unauthorized access.
We expect you to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password for your Biology Smart Skincare account and you have the opportunity to update your personal information by logging into your account.
Biology Smart Skincare may, from time to time, use technology to track buyer behavior and site analysis. This information is used to assist strategic development and audit usage of the site.
Unless otherwise stated all rights, including copyrights, content, text and graphics of the Biology Smart Skincare website are owned and controlled for these purposes by the Vanity Group Pty Ltd.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or display in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Biology Smart Skincare pages for any purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the written permission of the Vanity Group Pty Ltd.
Your email address will be used for our own marketing purposes upon your consent till such time as you unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Any social media plug-ins for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are used to obtain data for tracking purposes only.
VANITY GROUP Pty. Ltd.
4-6 Meeks Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
When transacting via our secure server, your credit card and personal details are encrypted using the latest industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read while the information travels over the Internet. You can tell you are in secure (SSL) mode when a little padlock appears on the bottom of the screen.
Your credit card number is removed from our on-line server within a minute of it arriving and is stored on a separate secure server, which is not accessible via the Internet at all. If you are still unsure about sending your credit card to us via the Internet, then we suggest you use one of our additional payment methods.
Sign up to our newsletter by clicking the subscribe button in the footer of www.biologyskin.com. You will receive an email after you have subscribed with a unique code to enter at checkout to redeem your free Body Buff 50g. A purchase must be completed to redeem the free gift and the code must be entered in the coupon section at time of ordering.
We are unable to add your gift or make changes once an order is finalised.
Please note this code is not valid in conjunction with any other order or promotion. We reserve the right to substitute the free gift dependent on availability.
Receive a special offer during your birthday month. A purchase must be completed to redeem the special offer and the code must be entered in the coupon section at time of ordering. We are unable to add the offer or make changes once an order is finalised. Please note this code is not valid in conjunction with any other order or promotion. We reserve the right to substitute the offer dependent on availability.